The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MOTHER OF BOMBING SUSPECTS: My Sons Would Never Do This And My Older Son Is Still Alive


Ahhh yes, more conspiracy that should be interesting to hear on the next http://noagendashow.com

MOTHER OF BOMBING SUSPECTS: My Sons Would Never Do This And My Older Son Is Still Alive
http://feedly.com/k/11jHUI2

The mother of the suspected Boston bombers has given an exclusive interview to Channel 4 in which she reiterates assertions that her sons were set up, and also makes the claim that her oldest son Tamerlan is still alive!

"What happened was a terrible thing. But I know that my kids have nothing to do with this. I know it. I am mother. I know my kids," Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told Channel 4 News in Makhachkala, Dagestan.

She said that Tamerlan, who apparently died in a gunfight with police on Thursday night, was being watched by the FBI before the attacks.

"They were monitoring him and I know that because I used to talk to them," she said. "They used to come to our house, like two three times. And then my son Tamerlan used to tell me that he used to talk to them too, because they called me once and they wanted his number and then at such moments."

Despite the photos that place her other son, Dzhokhar, at the scene of the second bombing, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva still believes that someone else set up the bobming of the Boston Marathon and that her son Tamerlan is not actually dead.

"It's just somebody did this, somebody set this up, not my kids," She said. "Whoever is dead over there it's not my son. The body is half of the body of my son, you know what I mean? So this is not my son."

There have been two points of speculation when it comes to the death of 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaeva, who was pronounced dead at 1:35 a.m. after suffering gunshot and shrapnel wounds as well as burn wounds.

First, a man who looks remarkably like Tamerlan was stripped naked and detained Thursday night very close to where the fatal firefight with police took place in Watertown, Mass.

Second, his body does not appear to have any wounds or burns in the picture that purportedly showed Tamerlan lying dead in the street.

 Check out the interview below:

SEE ALSO: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Allegedly Told Police He And His Brother Acted Alone With Religious Motivation

Please follow Business Insider on Twitter and Facebook.

Join the conversation about this story »