The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

First iPad Mini vs. Retina: No contest - CNET Mobile

For me, it is reviews like this, that are quite obvious the reviewer is a complete apple fan boy. Either that or this was a post directly from an Apple stooge!
I own the ipad 1,2 and 3 as well as the original ipad mini (I guess that is the ipad 4?) and knowing that Apple has decided to keep around the ipad 2, not only that but continue to promote it with the new ipad air (ie:no more ipad 3) should make it quite obvious that don't have a problem with non retina display devices in the market place. Personally on more than one occasion I have picked up my ipad 2 unsure of which device I had even though comparing a web page side by side you will notice the retina display, it isn't THAT obvious.  And to think the ipad mini (original) has speeds better than both ipad 2 and 3,this proves my point that all this is, is a push for ipad mini retina push.

It's a good thing people that read this sort of noise do read from more than one place to get real information!

First iPad Mini vs. Retina: No contest - CNET Mobile
http://feedly.com/k/1ce1CfV