The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

13-Inch 2013 MacBook Air Gets Up to 15 Hours of Battery Life With Mavericks

15 hours is pretty impressive, but as impressive as that sounds, I personally like the specs of the latest MacPro Retina 13 which comes in only a little heavier than the Air but a whole lot more powerful. Considering it has the Haswell chip at 9 hours of life I think I'll stick with dreaming of my next macpro. But until that time, I'm quite happy using my Samsung Chromebook which is as light as the air and does everything I need it to at 9 hours+ and considering I could buy a second one for when that 9 hours runs out (if I were to be on a 12 hour flight for example) at about half the price of either Macbook Air or MacPro...   okay I know it is not fair to toss in the Chromebook to this comparison but, I'm just saying!

13-Inch 2013 MacBook Air Gets Up to 15 Hours of Battery Life With Mavericks
http://www.macrumors.com/2013/10/23/13-inch-2013-macbook-air-gets-up-to-15-hours-of-battery-life-with-mavericks/