The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

REVIEW: Google's Crazy-Cheap HP Chromebook 11 Is Pretty Great

I'm really confused about these reviews. Yes I am sure this is a great unit. In fact I'll admit I had it in my shopping cart and if it weren't for my credit card date being incorrect I would own one. But I believe everything happens for a reason and the fact that I already own the Samsung version of this same thing which was only $229 and it's a Samsung!  Looking at the specs, this new HP actually gets less battery life than the samsung. Personally I can easily get 8 hours on this thing. I'm holding out for a 13 inch model.


REVIEW: Google's Crazy-Cheap HP Chromebook 11 Is Pretty Great
http://www.businessinsider.com/review-googles-hp-chromebook-11-2013-10