The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Only the 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 May Offer 128GB Models

This is pretty typical, if this is in fact what happens when the iphone 6 does hit the shelves. The simple fact that there is no external memory slot on iphones means they have the ability to simply charge more for internal memory. Just one more reason I am so glad I ditched my iphone 3 and went to the Samsung Galaxy Note class phone. Even the first model was smoking fast but now with the NOTE 2, no comparing.. I opted not to go to version 3 because I am so happy with version 2...as for iphone 6.. sorry, I'm pretty sure there is not going to be enough 'bleeding edge' tech to see me make the move back!



Only the 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 May Offer 128GB Models
http://feedly.com/e/ak2j52Pd