The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A gold MacBook with just ONE USB port? Apple, you're DRUNK

It is time for me to chime in on what all are talking about--the Macbook.  Personally I like the idea of keeping things simple but I have never been a "Jony Ive" fan as I think he has no practical thoughts to his design and having only one port which is also the power port is completely crazy. Sure the battery may last 10 or more hours but that doesn't mean you want to always run on battery power where your system is going to sleep due to battery conservation settings and if you happen to have a usb flash drive, having to unplug your power is insane.  The SD card slot on my Macbook Pro, I must say has been very useful but knowing my first macbook never had this it isn't a deal breaker in my opinion. 



A gold MacBook with just ONE USB port? Apple, you're DRUNK
http://go.theregister.com/feed/www.theregister.co.uk/2015/03/10/new_apple_macbook_gold_one_usb_port_what_madness_is_this/