The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Monday, November 30, 2015

Chromebook Pixel 2015 Review: Great Laptop, One Big Problem

​What is wrong with these people? Writing a review, or in this case, a video journal review explaining just how great the product (Chromebook Pixel) is but then dist-ing it by the fact that it is "so much more expensive" than the competition?​

​Excuse me, but this Pixel is in direct competition to such laptops as the Macbook Pro so it is completely in the ballpark and yes, it can compare to the Macbook Pro and in my opinion, destroys it! I know because I own both Macbook Pro and the 2015 Chromebook Pixel (i7-16gb version).   I am still waiting for the perfect review where they not only compare but agree with what I have been saying ever since I took mine out of the box.​




Chromebook Pixel 2015 Review: Great Laptop, One Big Problem
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jaymcgregor/2015/11/30/chromebook-pixel-2015-review-great-laptop-one-big-problem/