The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

No Agenda Newsletter

No Agenda
Newsletter


Real Testimonials from Real
Producers
Dear Producer, 
Isn’t it time for a donation? Things have been slow since before John’s Birthday.

So what is the show worth to you? Click this for a special open-ended contributionBecome an Executive Producer!

Donation is love.

Here is what some of you think:
Keep up the great work fellas, your podcast helps me keep my sanity and gets me through the week! – Steven Voorhees
I find it impossible to overstate the positive impact No Agenda has had on me. I've recently hit my girlfriend in the mouth, and she now seems to better understand when I say "evaluate the situation at the meta level!" A huge "Thank You" to you both for the time and effort you clearly put into every show.  – Jacobus Boersma
Hi guy's, I love the show. I listen to each episode multiple times while I am in the car. I can no longer tolerate commercial radio. Thank you for all you do! –Tom Weaver
Your podcasts have been even better than ever, if that's even possible for the Best Podcast in the Universe. Thank you for filtering out all the noise for the rest of us. I've stopped listening to "regular news" because my blood pressure can't take the unfair and biased talking heads ramblings anymore. -- Sir Dr Sharkey.
The show continues to be outstanding! Thank you for putting in the time and effort to bring us "The best podcast in the universe!" -- Sir Philip Meason
If this show is important to you please show it with a donation today. Your contributions and only your contributions make the show what it is. It is 100-percent supported by you.
Your co-hosts,
John C. Dvorak & Adam Curry

PS And you can always send checks to Box 339, El Cerrito, CA 94530. Make checks payable to the No Agenda Show.
If you want real analysis based on research and digging deeper into a story, No Agenda is your show. To keep it alive please support No Agenda any way you can. There are excellent ideas on the support page here.
Yes, it's the No Agenda Sad Puppy hoping you will contribute to the show.
Cheep up puppy. Help is on the way.
Copyright © 2016 No Agenda Show, All rights reserved.
Thanks for being part of the No Agenda family!

Our mailing address is:
No Agenda Show
box 339
El Cerrito, CA 94530

Add us to your address book