The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

No Agenda-The Saturday Memo

Note from John C. Dvorak

Dear Producer,
Birthday Redux Redux

Well, this is the last birthday greeting for me as I’ll be celebrating with the family. The best gift I can get is not a gift at all but your support of the No Agenda Show. Aone-time contribution of $45.15 does the job and you’ll be thanked on the show profusely.
And you are encouraged to continue to the support the show byclicking here for a do-it-yourself donation. Or, if you need ideas, there are plenty on the support page here.
In the last newsletter you were asked for suggestions on how to get you on board if you have never contributed or if you have not contributed for a long while.

Many of the suggestions so far have been along the lines of Chris:
Guys, First off, keep up the fantastic work! I'm one of those people that haven't donated and quite honestly, I haven't because of a serious financial crunch.
 
Trying to get back on my feet from an 8 month unemployment stint. I would love to contribute in any other way whether it be help with audio or show notes or whatever. I am doing my part by hitting every person I can in the mouth but want to do more.

You have become about the only podcast I listen to these days and it bugs me that I can't contribute more. -- Chris
Hopefully what you get from the show overall will help your mindset which should get you better results in the job market. At least that is the goal.
Tomorrow’s show will have a couple of gems I’ve uncovered including a new discussion of depression era foods, fads and habits. There may be one from the 1970’s that never re-emerged and is ready for a last minute comeback.

You should expect some on the ground reports from the East Coast where it will probably be chilly.

Listen in and remember the show will stream an hour early.
 
Sincerely,

PS Please mail checks and salutations to No Agenda Show, Box 339, El Cerrito CA 94530.
Is this cute or what?  This does have something to do with donations. But I'm not sure what. Any help is appreciated.
Copyright © 2016 No Agenda Show, All rights reserved.
Thanks for being part of the No Agenda family!

Our mailing address is:
No Agenda Show
box 339
El Cerrito, CA 94530

Add us to your address book