The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

CBS-Under The Dome--it was on but I didn't watch it!

As per my previous post on the CBS series "Under The Dome" where I gave it two full seasons (and 4 episodes of Season 3).  With episode 5 airing this week I had my hand on the trigger as to "Do I watch it and hope that it gets better or just give up?" feelings.  I decided I would leave it like the LoST series.  With LOST I watched about 4 or 5 episodes and thought to myself, "This show is just crazy and is all over the place" and gave up watching.. then after about 3 or 4 seasons, when everybody was raving about this series, I decided before Season 5, that I would binge watch the entire series.. I must say, that was truly the way to watch that series--all at once.  So if that is what happens with Under the Dome- then that is what I will do--when the time comes.  

The problem with a series like Under the Dome, in my opinion, was right out of the gates, I couldn't see how this could last a second season because let's face it, how would these people either continue to survive or how is it that the rest of the world had pretty much given up on them as all the hustle and bustle around the dome had disappeared and there were many scenes where you could see no activity on the outside at all. Lets face it, this is NOT what would ever happen in real life..There are enough "GOOD" programs out there that I can feel confident in my decision!