The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

A.I smartwatch is also a standalone Android smartphone

I don't care what you have to say about these new smart watches, to me it is a flashback to the 80's. With so many people no longer even wearing watches (mostly due to the fact that they have been brought up holding a smart phone), having a watch on that takes up the better part of your wrist with a god-awful interface it not something I am going to be rushing to the store to buy.  Yes, I wear a watch and will some day own a smart watch but it is going to have to have an oled curved screen that form fits my wrist and looks awesome!


A.I smartwatch is also a standalone Android smartphone
http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/29/ai-android-smartwatch-indiegogo/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=feedly