The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Microsoft Launches Internet Explorer 11 Release Preview For Windows 7

For me, personally speaking, I gave up on IE many versions ago. Since I work on so many client computers, a number of years ago I realized one thing--if I stopped people from using IE it dropped the malware and spyware issues by about 70%!  When Chrome came along, it was an easy change over for my clients. Now, with IE 10 being supposedly 'ok' and the hopes that version 11 will be even better.. isn't it a little late for that?  Shouldn't Microsoft put more energy in to making Windows 8 all it could be. Yet here we are looking at a browser that is going in to release preview of the older operating system.  Move forward Microsoft, that is why you are hurting so much.  When you released Windows 8 for $39.99 that was the best move you could have made and now you raise the rates yet still make crappy products.. 

Microsoft Launches Internet Explorer 11 Release Preview For Windows 7
http://techcrunch.com/2013/09/18/microsoft-launches-internet-explorer-11-release-preview-for-windows-7/