The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Flags at half mast again

Today I noticed once again, the large US Flags flying all along the interstate are at half mast.. had to think what day it was and realized it was no specific event day like the last time I noticed this and reported on it.

However this time it appears it was for the 'mass shooting' that took place the other day. I quickly turned to the incident report website and found 14 fatalities in August.. yet I don't see the flag flying half mast for these. As I stated previously, until the USA is completely war-free then I think they should just leave it flying half-mast... the flag was a sign of strength and power, now it seems it is a way for the general public to be very afraid of your home land and all the wackos out there using guns.. or could it be nothing more than a way to convince the nation that gun control is needed?

Very sad indeed