The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kanex Multi-Sync Keyboard might be the only keyboard you need

I have multiple IOS devices as well as Nexus 7 (1st and 2nd gen) tablets, all with bluetooth so I purchased one of these.. very impressed.. so I went to a windows machine, plugged in a usb bluetooth dongle I had lying around which was bluetooth 1.1 and it paired perfectly.. on a windows machine this works just fine, although the keys designed for IOS work differently for windows. The home button key works as home on the web browser for example. Other then that it works great.. this truly is the only keyboard you will never need.  3 devices bluetooth and one via the usb cable provided.. the perfect keyboard. I ordered a second for the home desk.


Kanex Multi-Sync Keyboard might be the only keyboard you need
http://www.tuaw.com/2013/09/23/kanex-multi-sync-keyboard-might-be-the-only-keyboard-you-need/