The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Apple's iPhone 6 Has Finally Convinced Me To Ditch My Compact Camera

Seriously?  The more I read these articles referring to the "new iphone 6" and how it is changing the way people think about their device.. all of which are Apple fanboys, it truly has me shaking my head.  Yes, true the new iphone has a better camera/lens but Samsung and and many other Android phones, including the Windows phones, have had better cameras for years!  What I have yet to see is any one of these iphone users actually provide enough negative criticism towards the latest product by comparing it to any android phone from even a year ago, to come out and say "hey, this is no good, there is no real news here and no bleeding edge technology that is pushing Apple to the forefront once again".

As much as I want to love Apple products, like I did when that first ipod touch came out, along with the iphone 3.. there really hasn't been enough to scream and shout about.