The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Thursday, August 6, 2015

BB17 STFU Steve-You aren't even playing the same game!

It really kills me, how every season there is one player that floats there way to the end of the game.. this years winner is Steve--without a doubt!  This "Ian Terry Wannabe" has no social game at all, he might have some BB knowledge but is certainly not sharing much with other HG. Now, here we are nearing the eviction deadline and it looks like the house could be at a divide with Steve being the swing vote--or not.  In fact he makes it seem that  he is on board with James' side to vote out Shelli when in fact he is completely on board to keep Shelli as he feels more loyal to Vanessa and their so-called F2 deal... pretty pathetic.   At just after  4am Shelli gets up to use the bathroom and Steve is there and starts mentioning what James was telling him--Shelli cuts him off stating how James is "bullying everyone to vote her out"!!?? Excuse me? Really?  What the hell has Vanessa been doing then? It sure looks to me like she has been "Bullying" people to vote to keep Shelli in the game.. she has pretty much Bullied Austin in to this.. and I'm really not sure why Austin is so afraid of Vanessa, especially since he is the one with a twin under each arm and controls 3 votes in the house.  Again, I find myself shaking my head and then I realize--these HG are idiots.. all the good players have gone home--or at least the ones that actually had a brain but failed to use it at the right time--so I guess, in a way, they are all idiots!   Although I would love for Meg to finally step up to play the game and win the next HOH, it appears Jackie is the one that has her target set on winning, which would also be good for that side of the house. The problem for Jackie (and James) is they are the likely targets this week if the other side regains the power. Johnny Mac is a sure vote for Clay and it seems like Becky has now decided playing both sides was getting too dangerous and has made like she is with James/Jackie and Meg--I'll believe that when I see it too!  

For me, this Thursday's eviction and new HOH can't come soon enough--it has been a very slow week, since we knew from the start that either Clay or Shelli would be going home and that was locked solid when James won the POV so the rest of the time it has been the Vanessa show once again, playing the game way too hard and has now firmly planted the cross-hairs square between her eyes for next week!