The Future of Tech, News and making sense of it all!

Monday, August 17, 2015

BB17 Update-Is it Thursday Yet?

Ok I realize it has been a while since my last update, but that was because when my girl Jackie went home, that was the last straw in me having any interest in who actually wins now.  Yes, sure I love James for the win at this point and Meg, well sure, she hasn't done anything all season but be a smiling face and always happy to be here so give her 2nd no problem.. just let the season end already!... 

All season I have talked about how dumb these HG are and for saying that I have had quite a lot of feedback from feeder friends, stating how great this season's HG are and how it could have been great. I will go as far as agreeing to the later.. yes it could have been great.. but because these HG are so dumb..... and to prove my point.. Liz and her oh-so-gross guy that won't stop touching her, are now fully informed as to how sketchy Vanessa is and Liz has the veto power to do something about this.. once again she could be b/d'ing Vanessa, only this time it would be a sure bet she would be sent to the jury.. however, it appears they would rather "not get any blood on their hands" and wait until next week so that "hopefully" Johnny Mac, who they have reassured is not going anywhere, can win HOH and do the dirty work himself. It truly is summer camp for these twins and at what point will they realize this? They have already made jury, do they really think they are going to win this thing? No matter who finishes F3, I can't see them being one of them.. but then again I guess if it boils down to Austin or a twin winning--Austin hasn't done ANYTHING but smother Liz the entire summer so .. oops sorry a little puke in my mouth that I had to force back down.. almost as gross as Austin and Liz are.. once again Thursday can't come soon enough...